Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Slowly but Surely...

Good News! The Louisiana State Licensing Board sent a letter the other day stating they received my application and payment and the review board will be considering my application at the August 8th board meeting.
On the baby front....Jordan is at 25 natural deliveries. The deliveries have been incredibly slow the past few days so we are hoping it will pick up over the next few days so that he can meet his requirement. Yesterday there was not one delivery so Jordan was able to stick around the house and run some errands with me. He was even around to pick on me while I studied.
On the bicycling front...Jordan and I went to the bicycle shop around the corner and purchased new pedals for my bike. If you remember from an earlier blog my pedal popped off when I was trying to cross traffic on my journey from the library. I am looking forward to making another trip on my bicycle soon.

No comments: