Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Ghost in our house...

So, I have to preface by saying that I have never believed in ghost, but the thought of starting has entered my mind since we moved into our new place. You see each morning since we have moved in I hear this banging noise each morning between 7:30 and 8:30am. I have tried to follow the noise several times to find the source of the noise. After three weeks I still have been unable to find it. Well the later part of last week Jordan began to notice the sound as well and started looking for the source as well. Well he was determined that it was coming from the kitchen and I was determined it was coming from the stairwell that we never use. Yesterday morning Jordan was in the bathroom and the sound started so he looked across to the kitchen and saw the ghost....well not really a ghost. Jordan said there was a cardinal banging his head against the kitchen window. Yeah right!

This morning about 9:20am i heard the noise again so instead of going to the stairwell i quietly walked to the kitchen and peaked in, and sure enough there he was tapping on the window with his beak. when i entered into the kitchen a little further he paused and looked right at me and then flew away.

As I am writing this note to you he is doing it again so I went to see him again and do you know that he flew our to a branch just in front of our window and just puffed his chest and starred right at me.

The good thing is now we know the source of the mysterious noise, but now we just need to figure out what is drawing him to beat on the window.

the culprit. isn't he cute!

No comments: