O.k. so I may be a little biased, but I think, he is a great doctor. Jordan has been hard at work at the hospital since 2AM this morning delivering new babies into the world. Today is the highest record for Jordan since he started on July 1st. He has delivered a total of six babies today. This is great news as he has to complete a total of 30 natural deliveries and 10 c-sections during his three years in residency. So far, he has a total of 18 deliveries for the month and still has a month and two weeks in his obstetrics rotation. Yeah, Praise the Lord! This is the totally cool part....The OB doctor that he is working with this month allowed him to perform the entire c-section procedure today. We are so thankful for the many opportunities that the Lord is blessing Jordan with and all the learning opportunities that he getting during each delivery.
In the world of preparing for the NCE (National Counselor Examination) and getting licensed in Louisiana to be a counselor intern...I am busy daily studying for the exam which I will take on August 8th. Today I began the process of application for counselor intern approval. We are praying that all goes well and that all of my graduate classes meet the Louisiana license expectations and guidelines.
No comments:
Post a Comment