Yes it is true we encountered a 4 foot snake on Saturday as we meandered around a river trail at the Tickfaw State Park. Jordan and I were riding our bikes on the trail when I spotted the snake just about 2 feet ahead of my bike tire. It was a black snake with yellow diamonds on his back and he was in striking position facing the other direction. Oops! we interrupted his lunch apparently. I think my scream and the exit off my bike startled him to retreat into the woods and up a nearby tree. After a few minutes we continued on the path, which by the way is not suitable for biking contrary to the posted signs. I was also informed by Jordan that my new bike is not made for wooded trails. I would have to agree it is made more for beach cruising and street cruising, so my conclusion is ... more trips to the beach.
This is a post river path shot
This is my new bike that Jordan said is not suitable for wooded trails...you decide
Oh! I must also warn you all that we have become country. although you might have seen it coming if you had noticed Jordan's recent purchases of boots and wranglers. We made it official with camouflage ball caps from the Bass Pro Shop. We are fitting in just fine here in the "sportsman's paradise".

Notice mine has a girly touch with a pink deer on the front and Jordan's is complete with mesh in the back.
No comments:
Post a Comment