Some other things that are going around here this weekend:
We attended the Redstick Farmers Market with our new friends, Sheralyn, Richard and their adorable son Nasby. We have really been blessed by their friendship.
Jordan also bought me some sunflowers while we were at the market. Isn't he sweet and super hot.
On Saturday I ventured out to the mall for "state" tax free weekend. This is a little different from Texas because here you have state tax and parish (county) tax, so for this weekend there was no state tax on clothing and school accessories. I have one word for this town on this weekend, "CRAZY". The mall and other shopping areas were insanely crowded. I am not so sure that it is worth the savings. One thing that was great about the trip to the store was a great deal that I found at Lowe's for a water fountain for our porch.
And this is Jordan after the hard work of assembling the the fountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment