Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Living in the Moments of Everyday

Jordan changing the blowout that we had in Denali State Park. We were 2 1/2 hours from home so the trip home was a little slow riding on a donut.

A necessity for winter up here is studded tires. Due to the blowout at Denali State Park the day before I got my studs early. You are allowed to have them on from September 15th - May 15th.
Since we moved here I have enjoyed attending some of the classes that our local R.E.I. offers for free. This is a picture from the one I took last week on Outdoor Dutch Oven Cooking. We cooked 3 dishes in the dutch ovens. Pineapple cake, Chicken, Sausage Noodle soup, cornbread (w/blueberries).
Rage City Roller Derby (Sockeye Sally's vs. Fairbanks)
Jordan giving the Bullet a little TLC and getting it ready for the harsh winter. Jordan loves having the garage to do his small projects and stay out of the elements.

No comments: