Ok. Ok. It has been brought to my attention by my good old friend Tyler Roberts that it has been two months since I blogged. Thank you Tyler for keeping me on my toes and giving me a little nudge. It's nice to know someone misses reading "Downings on the Bayou".
Please know that I haven't forgotten about you all. It basically boils down to not making blogging a priority.
In an effort to do a better job and keep you up to date with the Downings in Baton Rouge my goal is to blog at least twice a month on Friday mornings. I know that doesn't sound like much but baby steps lead to bigger steps in the future. The post you are currently reading does not count in the new goal of 2 x a month on Fridays. You can expect your first post tomorrow morning.
Until tomorrow morning,
DD
No comments:
Post a Comment