Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Lot of Time has Passed

I don't even know where to begin, so many things have happened since the last time we blogged. Instead of boring you with all the details I will just give you a quick summary and include a few pictures that will hopefully say more than my own words.

The circle pastry is the amazing donut king cake that I wrote about in a previous blog.

The Mardi Gras mask is from our Valentines weekend in New Orleans where we enjoyed the Mardi Gras parades.

The cute cottage B&B is from our mini vacation to New Iberia and Avery Island.

The bridge and water pictures are from Avery Island.

The last two photos are from the Strawberry Festival in Ponchatula. Jordan tried to get Nasby to fee the animals.


























































Strawberry Festival in Ponchatula...Jordan and Sheralyn...Jordan and Nasby at the Petting Zoo



1 comment:

Melissa said...

King cakes are yummy, but a donut king cake? Oh, I would like to try one of those!