Saturday, October 25, 2008

Costumes and Corn chips

Jordan and I attended our Sunday school costume party last night. We had Frito pies and lots of great finger snacks provided by each couple. It was a great time getting to know the couples outside of the Sunday school setting and seeing their creativity in their costumes. Some of our friends had some really great ideas.

I have to confess I took a different man to the party last night. Some of you may know him as NAPOLEON DYNAMITE. Jordan was hilarious from head to toe. He was complete with the curly fro, old school glasses, out of date jeans and moon boots. I accompanied him as Deb (the girl in the movie that he had a little crush on). I even took my camera and offered free photography by "Deb's Glamour Shots". I have included a few photographs I took.


Napoleon Dynamite and Deb
Michelle and Lance as Bonnie and Clyde. Check out those guns.
Ashley and Chad as Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley in the Chippendale SNL skit. Hilarious....they even did the dance.

Here is the whole gang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lets not forget that Monterey Baptist Costume party back in 2000!!! Please tell me you took that picture off the wall.....haha